GlucoMe EVP Global Marketing, Angelica Khachaturova, said, “We are very excited to be able to introduce and demonstrate GlucoMe’s new digital diabetes clinic at HIMSS18. The ability to remotely and continuously track a patient’s blood glucose and insulin levels enables healthcare professional (HCP) teams to simultaneously follow the status of thousands of patients in real-time. HCPs can instantly review patient history and treat those in need in a timely manner during an office visit or through a digital visit, in the event the patient is unable to get to the office due to distance or other obstacles. This new approach inspires a huge paradigm shift for global diabetes care and we are proud to be leading the way.”
The DCC is a key component of GlucoMe’s comprehensive digital diabetes care solution. This cloud-based monitoring and decision support software gives medical professionals unequaled big data insights into real-life patient behavior patterns. Utilizing AI and machine learning for big data analytics, GlucoMe’s DDC provides an end-to-end solution that includes data collection, root cause analysis and treatment insights. The DDC integrates with electronic health record software and continuously analyzes clinical data. Along with population management, it enables digital or face-to-face intervention for the right patients at the right time – saving time and money for both healthcare providers and payers.
Current DDC benefits include:
- Snapshots of individual-level patient usage, adherence and treatment effectiveness
- Root cause analysis converting big data into clinical intelligence.
- Care model modiﬁcation with combined digital and physical visits
- Appropriate specialist intervention at the right time
- Personalized real-time alerts and reminders for patients and healthcare providers
- Interfaces with EMR/EHR systems
- Identiﬁcation and control of high-risk areas in diabetes management
- Patient, clinic and population management
To schedule a private briefing with management and/or a private demonstration of the solution, please e-mail [email protected]
Click here to watch how GlucoMe’s solution works.