Turn Any Insulin Pen into a Wireless Intake Monitor
The GlucoMe wireless Insulin Pen Monitor turns any insulin pen into an automatic intake monitor. For all leading insulin pen brands, GlucoMe automatically transfers insulin intake information to any iOS or Android mobile device, and ensures safe data storage on the cloud.
Leveraging this data, patients can check compliance with doctor-prescribed treatment plans on the GlucoMe Mobile App, and receive up-to-minute dosage notifications and delivery time alerts.
Why Use the GlucoMe Insulin Pen Monitor?
- Improve insulin intake adherence and treatment compliance
- Compatible with all leading insulin pens
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Easy to use
- Automatic logging of insulin doses and injection times
- User-tested ergonomics
- No need for Internet, Bluetooth or complex hardware connection
- Delivery and dosage alerts
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Insulin Pen Monitor available in the market?
Not yet. The Insulin Pen Monitor is expected to be available for sales during 2018. Leave us your details and we will keep you updated on our progress.
What models/brands is the GlucoMe Insulin Pen Monitor compatible with?
The GlucoMe Insulin Pen Monitor supports all leading insulin pen brands.
- HumaPen Luxura HD (Humalog)
- Humalog Kwikpen (Humalog , Humalog Mix)
- Humulin Kwikpen (Humulin N, Humulin 70/30)
- FlexPen (NovoLog, NovoLog Mix, Levemir)
- FlexTouch (Tresiba)
- NovoPen Echo (NovoLog, PenFill Cartridges)
- SoloSTAR (Apidra and Lantus)
- Toujeo SoloStar (Toujeo)
Does the GlucoMe Insulin Pen Monitor have a battery? If yes, what is the battery's lifespan?
Yes. The Monitor has a CR2032 battery that can be replaced easily by the user. The average battery lifespan is 6-12 months, depending on the number of injections per day.